- 1934 in a Box
- This Day in Giants History, February 27, 1962: Saran Wrap for Candlestick Park
- How Many Good Giants Were Good Prospects?
- This Day in Giants History, February 20, 1895: John Montgomery Ward Hates the Reserve Clause
- Training Above the Landis-Eastman Line
- The Greatest Giants Pitchers
- The Greatest Giants Hitters
- This Day in Giants History: December 3, 1960
Tags1919 Giants 2010 Giants Al Dark Andrew Freedman awards Barry Bonds Bill Terry business of baseball Candlestick Park Carl Hubbell Christy Mathewson defense defensive value Don Mueller Ellis Burks Fred Merkle Gaylord Perry hitting Jason Schmidt Jeff Kent John McGraw Juan Marichal Madison Bumgarner Matt Cain Matt Williams Mel Ott opponents Orlando Cepeda performance analysis pitchers Pitching Polo Grounds Randy Winn Ray Durham records Rich Aurilia Robby Thompson Rogers Hornsby Sal Maglie spring training Tim Lincecum Travis Jackson Will Clark Willie Mays Willie McCovey
Tag Archives: Giants-Dodgers Rivalry
Wow. Tonight’s game was just dreadful, but as a public service for those who wonder how it compares to Giants-Dodgers games of the past: The last time the Dodgers scored at least 17 runs in a game against the Giants … Continue reading
No, there is no feature photo today. I’m writing about the Dodgers, and I’m uncertain they deserve the usual splash. I was looking at the top 10 baseball players (by WAR) from 2009 and found something pretty amazing. I realize … Continue reading
The Giants and Dodgers open spring training with a 4-3 Brooklyn win in Havana, Cuba.