- 1934 in a Box
- This Day in Giants History, February 27, 1962: Saran Wrap for Candlestick Park
- How Many Good Giants Were Good Prospects?
- This Day in Giants History, February 20, 1895: John Montgomery Ward Hates the Reserve Clause
- Training Above the Landis-Eastman Line
- The Greatest Giants Pitchers
- The Greatest Giants Hitters
- This Day in Giants History: December 3, 1960
Tags1919 Giants 2010 Giants Al Dark Andrew Freedman awards Barry Bonds Bill Terry business of baseball Candlestick Park Carl Hubbell Christy Mathewson defense defensive value Don Mueller Ellis Burks Fred Merkle Gaylord Perry hitting Jason Schmidt Jeff Kent John McGraw Juan Marichal Madison Bumgarner Matt Cain Matt Williams Mel Ott opponents Orlando Cepeda performance analysis pitchers Pitching Polo Grounds Randy Winn Ray Durham records Rich Aurilia Robby Thompson Rogers Hornsby Sal Maglie spring training Tim Lincecum Travis Jackson Will Clark Willie Mays Willie McCovey
Tag Archives: 2001 Giants
In a day spent dismantling their infield, the Pirates send second baseman Freddy Sanchez to the Giants for top pitching prospect Tim Alderson. Giant general manager Brian Sabean has never been afraid to make a move. If his team has … Continue reading
Barry Bonds hits his 71st and 72nd home runs of the season to set a new major league single-season mark in the Giants’ 11-10 heartbreaking loss to the Dodgers. The first inning blast to break the record comes off Dodgers … Continue reading
Shawon Dunston hits the Giants’ fourteenth pinch hit home run of the season to tie the big league record. San Francisco defeats Colorado‚ 7-3.