- 1934 in a Box
- This Day in Giants History, February 27, 1962: Saran Wrap for Candlestick Park
- How Many Good Giants Were Good Prospects?
- This Day in Giants History, February 20, 1895: John Montgomery Ward Hates the Reserve Clause
- Training Above the Landis-Eastman Line
- The Greatest Giants Pitchers
- The Greatest Giants Hitters
- This Day in Giants History: December 3, 1960
Tags1919 Giants 2010 Giants Al Dark Andrew Freedman awards Barry Bonds Bill Terry business of baseball Candlestick Park Carl Hubbell Christy Mathewson defense defensive value Don Mueller Ellis Burks Fred Merkle Gaylord Perry hitting Jason Schmidt Jeff Kent John McGraw Juan Marichal Madison Bumgarner Matt Cain Matt Williams Mel Ott opponents Orlando Cepeda performance analysis pitchers Pitching Polo Grounds Randy Winn Ray Durham records Rich Aurilia Robby Thompson Rogers Hornsby Sal Maglie spring training Tim Lincecum Travis Jackson Will Clark Willie Mays Willie McCovey
Tag Archives: Shawon Dunston
When Pedro Martinez left the Boston Red Sox as a free agent, the Red Sox got an extra pick in the next June amateur draft. When Albert Pujols signed with the Angels, the Cardinals got a compensatory draft pick, too. … Continue reading
On April 8, 2006, the Giants starting outfield consisted of Barry Bonds (41 years old) in left, Steve Finley (41) in center, and Moises Alou (39) in right. It is the oldest starting outfield in major league history. Bill … Continue reading
Shawon Dunston hits the Giants’ fourteenth pinch hit home run of the season to tie the big league record. San Francisco defeats Colorado‚ 7-3.