- 1934 in a Box
- This Day in Giants History, February 27, 1962: Saran Wrap for Candlestick Park
- How Many Good Giants Were Good Prospects?
- This Day in Giants History, February 20, 1895: John Montgomery Ward Hates the Reserve Clause
- Training Above the Landis-Eastman Line
- The Greatest Giants Pitchers
- The Greatest Giants Hitters
- This Day in Giants History: December 3, 1960
Tags1919 Giants 2010 Giants Al Dark Andrew Freedman awards Barry Bonds Bill Terry business of baseball Candlestick Park Carl Hubbell Christy Mathewson defense defensive value Don Mueller Ellis Burks Fred Merkle Gaylord Perry hitting Jason Schmidt Jeff Kent John McGraw Juan Marichal Madison Bumgarner Matt Cain Matt Williams Mel Ott opponents Orlando Cepeda performance analysis pitchers Pitching Polo Grounds Randy Winn Ray Durham records Rich Aurilia Robby Thompson Rogers Hornsby Sal Maglie spring training Tim Lincecum Travis Jackson Will Clark Willie Mays Willie McCovey
Tag Archives: Roy Parmelee
Giants Checking In: Joey Amalfitano, San Pedro, CA Jackie Brandt, Omaha, NE Chuck Hiller, Johnsburg, IL Willie Kirkland, Siluria, AL Ken MacKenzie, Gore Bay, Ontario, Canada Andre Rodgers, Nassau, Bahamas … Continue reading
In 1932, the Giants moved their spring training camp to Los Angeles, an area not lacking in diversions. It combined great weather, the uncritical adulation of the local Hollywood stars, unlimited access during prohibition to good liquor, and even a … Continue reading
The Giants get second baseman Burgess Whitehead from the Cardinals for pitcher Roy Parmelee, first baseman Phil Weintraub and cash.