- 1934 in a Box
- This Day in Giants History, February 27, 1962: Saran Wrap for Candlestick Park
- How Many Good Giants Were Good Prospects?
- This Day in Giants History, February 20, 1895: John Montgomery Ward Hates the Reserve Clause
- Training Above the Landis-Eastman Line
- The Greatest Giants Pitchers
- The Greatest Giants Hitters
- This Day in Giants History: December 3, 1960
Tags1919 Giants 2010 Giants Al Dark Andrew Freedman awards Barry Bonds Bill Terry business of baseball Candlestick Park Carl Hubbell Christy Mathewson defense defensive value Don Mueller Ellis Burks Fred Merkle Gaylord Perry hitting Jason Schmidt Jeff Kent John McGraw Juan Marichal Madison Bumgarner Matt Cain Matt Williams Mel Ott opponents Orlando Cepeda performance analysis pitchers Pitching Polo Grounds Randy Winn Ray Durham records Rich Aurilia Robby Thompson Rogers Hornsby Sal Maglie spring training Tim Lincecum Travis Jackson Will Clark Willie Mays Willie McCovey
Tag Archives: LaTroy Hawkins
When Pedro Martinez left the Boston Red Sox as a free agent, the Red Sox got an extra pick in the next June amateur draft. When Albert Pujols signed with the Angels, the Cardinals got a compensatory draft pick, too. … Continue reading
Before the inception of interleague play, the Giants’ great experience playing against the franchise now known as the Minnesota Twins was in two World Series. The Washington Senators beat the New York Giants, four games to three, in 1924, and … Continue reading
The Orioles and Giants swap pitchers, with Steve Kline coming to the Giants and LaTroy Hawkins and cash going to Baltimore.