- 1934 in a Box
- This Day in Giants History, February 27, 1962: Saran Wrap for Candlestick Park
- How Many Good Giants Were Good Prospects?
- This Day in Giants History, February 20, 1895: John Montgomery Ward Hates the Reserve Clause
- Training Above the Landis-Eastman Line
- The Greatest Giants Pitchers
- The Greatest Giants Hitters
- This Day in Giants History: December 3, 1960
Tags1919 Giants 2010 Giants Al Dark Andrew Freedman awards Barry Bonds Bill Terry business of baseball Candlestick Park Carl Hubbell Christy Mathewson defense defensive value Don Mueller Ellis Burks Fred Merkle Gaylord Perry hitting Jason Schmidt Jeff Kent John McGraw Juan Marichal Madison Bumgarner Matt Cain Matt Williams Mel Ott opponents Orlando Cepeda performance analysis pitchers Pitching Polo Grounds Randy Winn Ray Durham records Rich Aurilia Robby Thompson Rogers Hornsby Sal Maglie spring training Tim Lincecum Travis Jackson Will Clark Willie Mays Willie McCovey
Tag Archives: Edgardo Alfonzo
Which Mets Hit the Giants?
Which Met hitter, with a minimum of 100 at-bats against the Giants, had the highest OPS against them? It was catcher Mike Piazza, who, in 145 plate appearances against the Giants between 1998 and 2005, hit .333/.413/.619. That’s an OPS … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Carlos Beltran, Edgardo Alfonzo, George Foster, hitting, Jeff Kent, opponents Comments Off on Which Mets Hit the Giants?