- 1934 in a Box
- This Day in Giants History, February 27, 1962: Saran Wrap for Candlestick Park
- How Many Good Giants Were Good Prospects?
- This Day in Giants History, February 20, 1895: John Montgomery Ward Hates the Reserve Clause
- Training Above the Landis-Eastman Line
- The Greatest Giants Pitchers
- The Greatest Giants Hitters
- This Day in Giants History: December 3, 1960
Tags1919 Giants 2010 Giants Al Dark Andrew Freedman awards Barry Bonds Bill Terry business of baseball Candlestick Park Carl Hubbell Christy Mathewson defense defensive value Don Mueller Ellis Burks Fred Merkle Gaylord Perry hitting Jason Schmidt Jeff Kent John McGraw Juan Marichal Madison Bumgarner Matt Cain Matt Williams Mel Ott opponents Orlando Cepeda performance analysis pitchers Pitching Polo Grounds Randy Winn Ray Durham records Rich Aurilia Robby Thompson Rogers Hornsby Sal Maglie spring training Tim Lincecum Travis Jackson Will Clark Willie Mays Willie McCovey
Tag Archives: 2004 Giants
In a day spent dismantling their infield, the Pirates send second baseman Freddy Sanchez to the Giants for top pitching prospect Tim Alderson. Giant general manager Brian Sabean has never been afraid to make a move. If his team has … Continue reading
Back on May 9, Grant Brisbee over at McCovey Chronicles wrote a piece about the fabulous numbers the Giants’ hitters were putting up and the huge totals they were on a pace for. Brisbee admitted, “On-pace stats are useless. But … Continue reading
The Pirates defeat the Giants, 8-7‚ but Barry Bonds sets a major league record by reaching 30 home runs for the 13th straight season.