- 1934 in a Box
- This Day in Giants History, February 27, 1962: Saran Wrap for Candlestick Park
- How Many Good Giants Were Good Prospects?
- This Day in Giants History, February 20, 1895: John Montgomery Ward Hates the Reserve Clause
- Training Above the Landis-Eastman Line
- The Greatest Giants Pitchers
- The Greatest Giants Hitters
- This Day in Giants History: December 3, 1960
Tags1919 Giants 2010 Giants Al Dark Andrew Freedman awards Barry Bonds Bill Terry business of baseball Candlestick Park Carl Hubbell Christy Mathewson defense defensive value Don Mueller Ellis Burks Fred Merkle Gaylord Perry hitting Jason Schmidt Jeff Kent John McGraw Juan Marichal Madison Bumgarner Matt Cain Matt Williams Mel Ott opponents Orlando Cepeda performance analysis pitchers Pitching Polo Grounds Randy Winn Ray Durham records Rich Aurilia Robby Thompson Rogers Hornsby Sal Maglie spring training Tim Lincecum Travis Jackson Will Clark Willie Mays Willie McCovey
Tag Archives: 1994 Giants
This Day in Giants History, May 12, 1995: Matt Williams Sorta Breaks a Record
Against the Pirates‚ Matt Williams hits his seventh and eighth home runs of the season‚ and in the process breaks‚ in a manner of speaking‚ Roger Maris‘s 162-game home run record. Williams hit 62 home runs in 161 games spread … Continue reading
Posted in This Day in Giants History, Uncategorized Tagged 1993 Giants, 1994 Giants, 1995 Giants, Bobby Bonds, Matt Williams, records Comments Off on This Day in Giants History, May 12, 1995: Matt Williams Sorta Breaks a Record
This Day in Giants History: November 21, 1993
The Giants sign free agent pitcher Mark Portugal to a three-year contract.
Posted in This Day in Giants History, Uncategorized Tagged 1994 Giants, Mark Portugal Comments Off on This Day in Giants History: November 21, 1993